Review of Supplied Documentation
Brisbane Boys’ College staff will check all documented student qualifications (including English proficiency) for authenticity, being original copies of documentation or suitably certified original copies.
- Review of documents submitted with application by BBC staff
- Review of English language proficiency by EAL staff if direct entry student (no ELICOS)
- Review of school reports and references by Head of School
Outcome of Application
- Family of applicant or an approved Education Agent will be advised of the outcome of their application following review which will be conditional on a successful EAL assessment prior to commencement
An offer of enrolment will be made in writing. To accept the offer of enrolment, families must return a completed Acceptance of Offer form and pay the following non-refundable and non-transferable fees by the due date:
- a $2,900 confirmation fee
- a deposit equivalent to a minimum six months’ tuition fees, which is refundable with conditions.
The College will request for all pages of the Written Agreement and Enrolment Contract to be signed by both parents and returned with tuition fees required in advance.
The student’s Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and Confirmation of Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW) (if applicable), required for the student’s visa application, will be issued on receipt of the OSHC and advance tuition fees.
Other Enrolment Documents Provided
- Student Enrolment Contract,
- ESOS framework guidelines,
- EAL Support Program information,
- Schedule of Fees,
- Fee payment methods and
- Details of Overseas Health Cover (OSHC). Full Fee Students are required by the Federal Government to take out medical cover under the OSHC Scheme.