Brisbane Boys’ College is an established GPS day and boarding school for boys in Prep to Year 12 with an enviable reputation and tradition for serving the educational needs of young men since 1902.
The College employs over 300 staff in various Academic and Corporate Support roles and welcomes applications from individuals who have a genuine commitment to boys’ education.
Staff are encouraged to be innovative, inspiring, nurturing and motivated to continue their professional learning through a generous Professional Development program.
“I want to develop accomplished, well-resourced and inspirational staff, committed to the students under their care and imbued with a strong sense of service, professional learning and collegiality.”
“BBC is an outstanding educational institution. We are leaders and we are learners, and our staff share the teaching and learning journey with our boys on a daily basis.” – Mr Paul Brown, Headmaster
If you are a passionate educator looking to further your career, please bookmark this page and check back at regular intervals for future vacancies.
|Position||Position Description||Closing date|
|Community Engagement Manager
Commencing Jan 2020
|View Community Engagement Manager Position Description||Friday 18 October at 4.00pm|
Application & Recruitment
Applying for a position at BBC
Applications should include:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience
The College embraces non-discriminatory recruitment by providing equal employment opportunity to all, and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application.
Employment at BBC is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- Applicants for teaching positions must hold registration (or permission to teach) as permitted with the Queensland College of Teachers.
- Corporate staff (non-teaching staff) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and a National Police Record Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity as determined by the College.
- All staff must comply with the policies and practices of Brisbane Boys’ College and conduct must be consistent with the Christian Ethos of the College.
- All staff must be fully supportive of the aims of the College.