The PMSA has developed the following policies to ensure the care and protection of people within PMSA schools. View all PMSA Policies at http://pmsa-schools.edu.au/policies.
- PMSA Blue Card (Working with Children) Policy– This policy outlines the requirements for PMSA Board members, employees and volunteers to hold Blue Cards in accordance with Queensland requirements.
- PMSA Child Protection Policy– This policy outlines the conduct expected of the PMSA schools’ employees and students in accordance with legislation in Queensland about the care and protection of children.
- PMSA Historical Abuse Redress Policy – This policy outlines the PMSA’s processes for dealing with allegations of abuse relating to individuals who, as children, received education and/or accommodation or care within a PMSA school or early learning centre but who are not students of the school or centre at the time the allegations are made. Such individuals will be described within this policy as former students.
- PMSA Homestay Policy– This policy outlines the processes to ensure that PMSA schools and homestay hosts arranged by and for PMSA schools comply with relevant legislative requirements for ensuring the suitability of accommodation, support and general welfare for homestay students under 18 years of age.
- PMSA Child Protection Risk Management Strategy – 2019– This strategy identifies the policies and procedures in place across the PMSA and our schools which, together, act to protect students from harm.
- PMSA Homestay Risk Management Strategy – 2019– This strategy ensures that the PMSA and our schools have appropriate policies and procedures in place to identify and minimise the risk of harm to homestay students where the school has taken responsibility for the accommodation, support and general welfare of the student.