The Presbyterian and Methodist Schools Association (PMSA) believe enrolling international students in their schools provides reciprocal benefits for all students.
Brisbane Boys’ College, a PMSA school, is committed to facilitating the opportunity for International Students to participate in quality education. This commitment enhances the learning experience of all students through daily contact with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds. We warmly welcome enquiries from International Students who wish to join our College family.
The following applies to all applications received from overseas students:
- International Application for Enrolment Form
- Students classified as Full Fee Paying Overseas Students are required to provide a report of their English proficiency levels prior to entry to the School. Students can take part in a test program at the School or at various testing centres in their own country.
- Parents/Guardians need to provide the School with a photocopy of their son's passport and visa.
- Full Fee Students are required by the Federal Government to take out medical cover under the Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) Scheme.
- A minimum of six months' tuition fees are required in advance at the time the enrolment is confirmed.
- The student's Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), required for the student's visa application, will be issued on receipt of the OSHC and advance tuition fees.
- International Student Fee information
For further information, or to learn more about Brisbane Boys' College, please contact Student Admissions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3309 3658.
Boys classified as 'full fee paying overseas students' are required to remain boarders during their enrolment at the College unless they are living with a parent who is the holder of an appropriate visa (sub-class 590) for the term of their son’s visa.
Full fee paying students are required by the Federal Government to take out medical cover under the Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) Scheme.
The student's Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), required for the student's visa application, will be issued on receipt of the signed Written Agreement and OSHC and course fees in advance as listed on the invoice of fees with your son’s letter of offer.
We recommend you read through the Brisbane Boys' College International Student Policy and Entry Requirements and Student Handbook or contact Student Admissions for further information.