Important Pre-Commencement Information
Elective Subject Choices
Year 7 and 8 Students
Subject selection is completed via the Incoming Student Details and Medical Information (Day/Boarder) forms above.
Curriculum Handbook – Year 7 and 8, 2022
Year 9 Students
Students entering Year 9 in 2022 are asked to contact Mr Brett Jennings, Director of Operations via email at email@example.com.
Curriculum Handbook – Year 9, 2022
College Shop Uniform Fittings
All new families are asked to make a uniform fitting appointment at the College Shop. College Shop open during the school term by appointment only. Please allow approximately 40 minutes per fitting for staff to assist with the selection of all compulsory uniform items.
We encourage new families to make their appointments as soon as possible, as once the timeslots are fully booked, no further appointments will be available.
We ask that if you are unable to attend your booked appointment, that you please cancel it so another family can use the time slot.
Please contact the College shop on 07 3309 3523 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we regret we can only allow one parent or guardian to attend the appointment with the new student.
COVID Safe in College Shop
Upon arrival for your appointment, you and your son will be greeted at the College Shop door. We all have a part to play in keeping ourselves and others safe, and to support the College Shop in operating safely.
- Stay home if you are sick
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Physically distance where possible
- Please sanitise your hands before entering College Shop
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow
- Give contact details requested for your appointment booking in case we need to contact you
- Use the Check In QLD app
- Keep up to do with mask requirements
College Shop Trading Hours
Normal Trading Hours:
During School Term
|Monday to Friday
|| 7.30am to 3.30pm (by appointment only)
|| 12.30pm to 4.30pm
Extended Trading Hours:
|Friday 8 July
||8.00am – 5.00pm by (appointment only)
For your ongoing uniform needs, the College Shop also offers an online webstore with same day click and collect service and fast secure credit card payments.
Second Hand Uniforms
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is open during the school term only on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 7.30am to 10.30am.
2022 Textbooks and Stationery
Prep to Year 12 booklists will be available for online purchase on Wednesday 17 November 2021 via the Campion website and close Wednesday 8 December 2021.
- Go to Campion website
- Create a Campion Education account in less than one minute, or sign in using your existing username and password. As your son is new, you will need to enter his name and an email address manually.
- Enter the Brisbane Boys’ College Resource List code: QQTD
- Select the appropriate year level resource list
- Select the resources you need and complete your details
- Select from your preferred delivery options
- Submit your payment
Only Boarders can nominate their packs to be delivered to the College Boarding House. Late orders may still be delivered, however they may incur higher postage costs. Over the counter purchases can also be made at the Campion Education Salisbury store, however pre-ordering is strongly recommended to avoid long delays.
Tablet PC Collection / ID Card and Photo
New students will be provided their tablets during class time once school resumes. Parents do not need to organise arriving early to collect tablets. Photo ID will also be arranged during school hours.