Important Pre-Commencement Information
College Shop Uniform Fittings
All new families are asked to make a uniform fitting appointment at the College Shop. Please call the shop directly on 07 3309 3523 to schedule your appointment. College shop is open term time only.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we regret we can only allow one parent or guardian to attend the appointment with the new student.
COVID Safe in College Shop
Upon arrival for your appointment, you and your son will be greeted at the College Shop door. We all have a part to play in keeping ourselves and others safe, and to support the College Shop in operating safely.
- Stay home if you are sick
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Physically distance where possible
- You must wear a mask at all times when you are in the College Shop
- Please sanitise your hands before entering College Shop
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow
- Give contact details requested for your appointment booking in case we need to contact you
- Use the Check In QLD app
College Shop Trading Hours
Normal Trading Hours:
|| 7.30am to 3.30pm
|| 12.30pm to 4.30pm
Extended Trading Hours:
For your ongoing uniform needs, the College Shop also offers an online webstore with same day click and collect service and fast secure credit card payments.
The Book Depot
The Second Hand Book Depot is located in Mackenzie Wing underneath the Drama classrooms (see Campus Map) and stocks a variety of good quality second hand uniform items and textbooks.
Second Hand Uniforms
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is open during the school term only on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 7.30am to 10.30am.
College Shop is operated by the Brisbane Boys’ College Parent and Friends Association. All profits from P&F businesses are returned directly in support to the College for the benefit of all students.
2022 Textbooks and Stationery
- Go to Campion website
- Create a Campion Education account in less than one minute, or sign in using your existing username and password
- Enter the Brisbane Boys’ College Resource List code: QQTD
- Select the appropriate year level resource list
- Select the resources you need and complete your details
- Please arrange shipment to the College
- Submit your payment
Outside School Hours and Vacation Care
A fee-for-service after school care program is run on the BBC campus by Extend. Prep to Year 6 students can access the service after school each weekday during term, from 3:00pm-6:00pm, and engage in meaningful and age appropriate activities. For your convenience, Extend also offers a vacation care program. For enquiries relating to the Extend program, please contact them directly on 1300 366 437. To enrol your son, visit the Extend website.