Brisbane Boys’ College is ideally located close to public transport terminals and the commercial shopping precinct of Toowong Village. Also located nearby is the University of Queensland, the State's largest tertiary institution, Queensland University of Technology and a reach from the Brisbane River where the school's boatshed is situated.
Our campus is bordered by Moggill Road, Kensington Terrace and Miskin Street, with the main entrance from Kensington Terrace.
The main administration building dates from the 1930s, when the school moved to Toowong from Clayfield, and is characterised by its Mediterranean arches and clock tower.
Other buildings on the site include:
- Detached Prep Centre
- Two libraries (Junior and Middle/Senior)
- Purpose-built Middle School Precinct
- Specialist manual arts facility
- 25m heated swimming pool
- Eight tennis courts
- Sports complex containing two basketball courts, fully-equipped strength and conditioning gym, and state-of-the-art gymnastics hall
- College Hall, an air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 700 people, including an art gallery and specialist facilities such as a recording studio and rehearsal room
- Three ovals; John Noblett Oval (Main Oval), P&F and Miskin Ovals
The College is bounded by Moggill Road (Junior and Middle Schools), Kensington Terrace (Main Administration and Senior School) and Miskin Street (Sporting Fields).
Visitor car parking is centrally located outside the Main Administration building off Kensington Terrace, and via the Lower Moggill Road gate and the Upper Moggil Road gate adjacent to the Main Oval. Off-street parking is also available along Miskin Street and Kensington Terrace.